Criminal justice-I’m only 13 but when I get at an age where I can be a cop and stop criminals from doing something bad I will. I would love to help others learn how to make the world a better place by stopping criminals. If you are a criminal you deserved to be stopped.
The dark-by going outside and trying to play. I always worry that something is out there. Also, someone is going to sneak up on me while I’m not looking. When I hear weird noises I start to feel just really awkward.
- Make your self stand out
- Make connections with other people
- Spend time with people
- Have a positive attitude
- Be encouraged by others
- Help others
- Experience new things in life
- Escape the bad things in life to teach you something
- Make mistakes
- Use your resources
- Have life changing moments
- Get involved and do things that you don’t usually do
- Be honest
- Be open about things so you wont be lost or confused
- Overcome hard obstacles
- Participate in hard things in life
- Get support
- Have a friend group that supports you
- Be motivated
- Ask questions
- Be an active listener
Okay so I know a lot of girls who get judged because their not pretty enough.Okay to all the girls who got rejected they should learn to accept you for who you really are.You don’t have to have the most perfect boy in the world but at least have someone who cares about you.And doesn’t care what you look like because you never judge a book by it’s cover.